Monday, August 17, 2009

Oops! I did it again!

May 10th is the last time I posted? I did it again. I promised I would continue to update this blog, and yet I continued to be inconsistent.

I hit another rough patch and unconsciously avoided updating this blog. However, this time, the rough patch wasn't related to the markets or my trading - though my trading certainly suffered.

I've spent the better part of the last month trying to get everything back on track, and this certainly applies to my Trading life. Due to the realities of my situation, I've decided to put together a trading plan that is more suitable to my lifestyle. A trading plan that doesn't necessarily require me to be sitting at my computer watching the market during trading hours. This way, I can focus my creative energies on other pursuits that will complement my strengths and skills and also offer some more stable and consisent income to supplement my trading gains - in other words, a J.O.B.

I will highlight my trading plan in the next post.

Meanwhile, if anybody knows of any non-trading jobs that a Trader like me would enjoy and excel at - one where we get to talk markets, trading, and strategies all day, please let me know. I'm looking in Chicago.

No comments: