Monday, April 20, 2009

I've been cheating on my blog with TWITTER

Ok, so part of the reason I haven't been keeping current on my blog is because:

a) nobody seems to read it.
b) I've been lazy
c) I've discovered Twitter.

The immediacy and instant gratification of twitter has captivated me and I've thrown most of my market-related input fit for public consumption on twitter.

The cool thing about twitter is being able to share my trades with other Traders, and receive feedback on my existing positions. Meanwhile, I can keep up with market chatter to see what other Traders have their eyes on. I use an application called TweetDeck to manage all the people I follow (so as to separate my market friends from my regular friends, etc). It's really cool.

If anyone is interested in following my market activity in real time, I post my trades on Twitter within minutes of execution. I also occasionally offer my real-time market analysis (if you fade all my prognostications, you'll probably make a tidy income) :)

My handle on Twitter is: chicagosean. Look me up.

For those of you who would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than read about my market exploits, I also comment about all things Chicago, Sports, Music, Politics, and whatever else I feel like. There's a little something for everybody, I guess.

No comments: